- About Us
Effective July 16, 2018
Personally Identifiable Information
Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual person, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or account number. It may also include other information about you, such as gender, date of birth, or other demographic information, or about your use of the Site, such as IP address or cookies, if that other information is linked to your personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access, correct, or request deletion of personal information about you that Company has collected. To access, correct, or request deletion of personal information, contact a customer service representative at 1-800-790-8980 or use the Contact Us feature on the Site at https://www.cmlflowers.com/usrf.cfm?contactus=contactus. To verify that the request is authentic, we may require that such request be sent from the email address associated with your personal information. If you have an account, you can access and correct information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or birthdate, in the My Account > Personal Information section. While we will comply reasonably and promptly with your requests, we may need to retain some of your information for our own recordkeeping or to fulfill a legal obligation.
HOW COMPANY COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company collects personal information that you provide to us. For example:
- If you place an order or enter a sweepstakes or promotion, we may require you to provide us with your name, email address, phone number, billing information, occasion type, and other information.
- If you apply for a job with Company, we may ask you to provide more detailed and sensitive personal information required for compliance with our hiring and equal opportunity policies and practices.
We also collect some of your information automatically when you visit our Site. For example, our Site collects your IP address and other online identifiers, and records the pages that you visit and other information about your activity on the Site.
Our Sites may contain links to other websites. Other website's collection of your information is governed by its own privacy policies.
HOW COMPANY USES PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for:
- Confirming or tracking your order;
- Registration and subscription purposes;
- Analyzing trends and statistics;
- Informing you of new products, services, and offers;
- Customizing your experience;
- Responding to questions, concerns, and customer support inquiries; or
- Improving the services we offer you or the functionality of our Site.
Company does not sell personal information to third parties and does not transfer or share customers' personal information between its clients. Company will share your personal information only:
- With your consent;
- When the processing is in our legitimate business interests, subject to your interests and fundamental rights;
- To fulfill a legal obligation, including:
- in response to lawful requests or legal process, including in response to law enforcement requirements; or
- as part of a business transaction, sale or transfer, or bankruptcy proceeding;
- For protection of personal or public safety or to prevent illegal activities; or
Company may also use anonymous or pseudonymous personal information for internal purposes, such as to track the effectiveness of and improve its products, processes, or services. Company may also share anonymous or pseudonymous data with selected third parties.
HOW COMPANY PROTECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company follows generally accepted standards to protect personal information and information submitted by our clients, both during transmission and once we receive it. Specifically, Company uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt order information. Company also utilizes password protection and firewall technology. Despite these precautions and processes, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect its security on our systems.
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. Our Site is a general audience site. To make purchases on our Site, consumers must have a valid credit card and be 18 years of age or older. It is the policy of the company not to collect personal information on any person under the age of 13 without parental consent and we request that any person under age 13 not submit any personal information via our Site without parental consent.
DATA TRANSFERS FROM EU TO US: PRIVACY SHIELD REQUIREMENTS
If you provide personal information to us while located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), you consent to the transfer of personal information to the United States, and potentially to other countries outside of the EEA. You understand that the current laws of countries outside of the EEA may not provide the same level of protection as the data protection laws of the EEA. If you provide data about other individuals (such as gift recipients, you agree that you have obtained consent from each such individual to the submission and processing of such information to the terms of the Policy, including without limitation the transfer of such data to the United States. Nonetheless, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your privacy in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide any personal information to us. However, if the personal information is necessary in order to supply goods or services to you and you do not provide it, we will not be able to fulfill that order for goods or services.
- Use the Contact Us feature on the Site at https://www.cmlflowers.com/usrf.cfm?contactus=contactus;
- Call 1-888-276-9377; or
- Send mail to:
US Retail Flowers, Inc.
Attn: Internet Department
810 S. 12th Street
Lebanon, PA, 17402.